JoGa Beats Ibiza Yoga F-I-E-S-T-A
About the Ibiza yoga retreat: If you need to re-charge, cut loose, dance, play, chill your boots and let your inner magic unwind and unleash itself back to nature, this weeklong break provides the lift you need to re-connect and create a new synergy and energy within your body.
Dynamic JoGa Beats sessions – a fusion of Vinyasa flow yoga with elements of dance – take place in the mornings. The evenings have a more restorative and relaxed sunset flow to ground you and wind you down for bedtime in our beautiful residence in the north of the island. You will also experience a variety of sound workshops, long walks in nature, dance and meditation and pranayama sessions.
A mix of yogi challenges are provided for all levels and we roll with the ebb and flow of your needs during the week, creating time for you to listen to your body – something you rarely get time for at home.
About the teachers: Jo Youle teaches her signature JoGa Beats – a music led, Vinyasa Flow practice where we link our breath to the beat in parts of the session creating a meditative, but often playful flow through the postures, often coming off our mats. Each session begins with a mini meditation and some form of pranayama.
Ayda Ellis, aka Yogi Yuni, takes some more relaxed and restorative sunset flow sessions to wind you down and drop you down a gear, focusing on mental and physical alignment, plus self-healing through a deep, hatha-meets-tantric yoga style. Her sessions are the Yin to JoGa’s Yang, to ground and earth you, ready for bedtime and leave you feeling blissed out and bed heady.
Cost: 950€ per person
Included in the cost of this Ibiza yoga retreat:
• Accommodation at the beautiful Casa Solara – in the Can Gausch Valley
• 2 yoga classes daily
• Vegetarian Brunch and Dinner Daily (apart from dinner on the final night at Sunset Ashram)
• A sunrise yoga and meditation session at a secret location and silent meditation walk
• A JoGa Beats session at Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes Hotel backed by a Live DJ
• A sunset session overlooking the beautiful Es Vedra – Ibiza’s most magnetic point with a very special energy
• Also included in the week are two days at the Healing Ibiza festival, at the 5-star Atzaro hotel on May 9 and 10. Healing Ibiza is a two-day long fiesta of free yoga classes, workshops, meditation and celebration, with all massage and treatments offered on a donation payment only. The festival is a short bike ride from our gorgeous, calming Casa Solara residence
• Optional trip to the Ibiza Medieval Festival on on the evening of May 10. This festival is a celebration of Ibiza’s old town (Dalt Vila) becoming a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site and a four-day event held annually on the island
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book your place