Whether you’re coveting a bespoke couture creation, an off-the-rack designer stunner, a high-street knockout or a vintage one-off, choosing your Ibiza wedding dress is one of life’s biggest challenges. After finding the groom of course…
[Main image: Fusion Photography]
- 1. Thou shalt remember there’s a fine line between a fairytale dress and Little Bo Peep.
- 2. Thou shalt take your best friend shopping for honesty’s sake… not your mum.
- 3. Thou shalt not buy the first dress you see. You can always put it on hold and go back after trying some others.
- 4. Thou shalt ask thyself if the dress will look timeless in 10 years.
- 5. Thou shalt not show too much cleavage or thigh.
- 6. Thou shalt buy a dress made from fabric that is practical in the Ibiza heat.
- 7. Thou shalt not buy a dress that crinkles when you sit down.
- 8. Thou shalt not wear a dress with a 12-metre princess train on the beach.
- 9. Thou shalt not buy a dress that is one size too small in the hope of losing weight. That’s what final fittings are for.
- 10. Thou shalt not wear your wedding dress to an Ibiza nightclub after the reception.