Indulge in a tailor made retreat for total stress-release, expertly coordinated by the team at Ibiza Retreats. Perfect for those seeking nourishment, rejuvenation and healing if you are feeling burned out, tired out or in need of support through times of change and transition, all within the beautiful surrounds of the white isle of course.
Working with an integrated team of life and wellness coaches, yoga teachers, personal trainers and Pilates instructors, massage, reflexology, cranio sacral therapists and energy healers, Ibiza Retreats create the perfect itinerary and experience to suit your time, energy and budget, all designed to enhance your life, personally, professionally and physically.
Your meals are designed with nutritional guidance to help purify your system with a gentle detox whilst on retreat, and you’ll be provided with a welcome box of Ibiza’s finest seasonal organic produce, healthy raw food snacks plus delicious teas and drinks.
The Ibiza Retreats MOT is a great retreat recipe for those who can only squeeze in a long weekend in Ibiza, or are coming alone and need some gently supported space whilst on your own.
COST: From €1145 single occupancy / €795 sharing
- 3 nights and 4 days half board with home-cooked, organic, seasonal cuisine
- Herbal island teas and mineral water
- Welcome box of goodies, organic produce and healthy snacks for self help lunches or dinners
- 1 Wellness coaching session
- 1 Life Coaching 1:1 and 1 Life Coaching via Skype to support you back in reality
- 3 Yoga, Pilates and or Personal Training sessions
- 1 Meditation session to calm and clear the mind
- Full body massage with organic Ibiza oils (1.5 hours)
- Reflexology session to boost organ function, balance glands and support your detox OR Cranio Sacral Therapy to release deeply held tension and traumas from the spine
Add ons available: Full board, longer stays, qi gong, walks, horse-riding, cycling, nutritionist, extra treatments and therapies.
Rest your head: Choose from the bohemian bliss of Casa Corazon with Val as your nurturing host, plenty of space and privacy organic, home-cooked breakfasts and rejuvenating soul-food to refuel or opt for a more luxurious pampering retreat in an agroturismo with spa facilities too.