Ibiza style: Get the look – Mediterranean mermaid
Beachy and natural, but also elegantly polished and highlighted, model Anastasia’s yachting look is easy to achieve using products by Ibiza born-and-bred celeb make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury, and following our step-by-step guide designed by Smack Ibiza founder Corina Smith.
* “One of the most important things when prepping your skin – especially for a day on a boat like today – is to remember to use SPF50 on your face and also on the body,” says Corina, who incorporated a protective layer of sunscreen after prepping Anastasia’s skin with REN Skincare products for normal to combination skin.
* Using the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Youthful Skin Foundation in ‘Medium’, Corina buffed just a little product onto the skin to create a soft base. “Where I would normally put concealer under the eye, I used the Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow Highlighter instead, to create more of an illusion. So much better than packing on heavy base make-up.”
* Following this, Corina used Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow to sculpt and highlight the skin. “It’s one compact with two separate tones, one to highlight and the other to contour,” she explains.
* In keeping with the ‘less is more’ philosophy for make-up on a boat, Corina used Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in ‘Formentera’ (“Quite apt considering where pour shoot was!”) to add a natural looking stain to the cheeks and lips.
* Using Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eye Shadow Pots on the eyes, Corina chose ‘Jean’ as a highlighting shade and ‘Mona Lisa’ to create depth in the corners of the eyes.
* “To finish, I added half lashes, just to help them wing out at the ends for the shoot and I brushed up the brows for a very natural, beachy look,” she says.
Main photo by Alberto Alcocer. Behind the scenes photos by Sofía Gómez Fonzo.